- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
- OREGON CITY, OR 97045-2211
- Other Location
Our client was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1997. Their mission is to bring best-in-class rental management service by providing clear, timely, expert guidance to help their clients maximize their rental investment property, while providing unrivaled satisfaction and a personalized response. They strive to inspire trust and confidence with every interaction through professional, accurate and clear communications the clients can rely on.
As the Maintenance Technician, you’ll utilize your skills and talents to maintain grounds as well as maintain and repair physical structures of buildings by performing the following duties
- Cuts grass and trims weeds on organization's properties.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Operates snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses.
- Repairs or replaces building brick, stone, and concrete.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
- Performs bath and kitchen remodels.
- Pours concrete to make small corrections to sidewalks or posts, etc.
- Installs drywall and drywall repairs, tapes, muds and textures.
- Repairs and builds decks/fences.
- Paints interior and exterior buildings, walls, doors, and trim/Installs all types of siding.
- Installs French drain systems and detect water intrusion issues.
- Installs tile counters, floors, and walls.
- Installs cove base, hardwood, vinyl, and laminate floors.
- Troubleshoots and repairs appliances.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance
- Ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Respectfully takes direction from the Manager
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as a flexible spending account and a 401(k) plan.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.