Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
HR Technical Recruiter is responsible for being the first point of contact for potential job candidates. Along with proactively contacting competitive candidates and build a talent pipeline for future hiring needs the requirements of this position are wanting a person who has a self-driven spirit and are competitive in spirit. We bring deep expertise in critical transformation technologies: API-first design, cloud platforms, data analytics and integrated security. Attracting talent and across the country to advance Federal projects by establishing client relationships and maintaining high satisfaction with the solutions we provide.
- Bachelors Degree
Required Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of combined HR/Recruiting experience
- 1+ years of HR/Recruiting experience working in the IT field
- Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable.
- Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Liberty's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Strong desire to work with people
- Prior recruiting or sales experience
- Strong collaborative communication skills and an ability to work with members at all levels of experience and role in the company.
- Ability to work with higher management
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong self-starter. Must be investigative by nature and willing to challenge the status quo.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Experience in IT and software development environments, Federal contracting, or Professional consulting firms.
- Microsoft SharePoint
- 2+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Experience with Brightmove Applicant Tracking System or equivalent ATS
- Preferred experience with college recruiting
- Social Media / Marketing experience
- Experience with writing copy