SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Maintenance Manager
- Job ID
- Lysander, NY 13027
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Maintenance Manager, Food Manufacturing, Lysander, NY
Agrana Fruit is seeking a Maintenance Manager that has overall responsibility for managing all functions associated with plant equipment and facility maintenance for our Lysander, New York production facility. Includes all activities maintenance related within the plant or on the plant grounds.
Maintenance Manager Reponsibilities:
- Preventive Maintenance Program – Establish ongoing and monitor preventive maintenance programs at the Lysander New York facility to fully support production schedules and demands.
- Supervision – Direct supervision of plant maintenance personnel with direct reporting support from Plant Manager. Supervisory responsibility to include day to day management, evaluations, disciplinary actions, and career development.
- Capital Expenditures – Manage plant projects, provide details and support for future plant projects, and capital budget submittals in conjunction with US corporate engineering.
- Budget – Management of the maintenance budget, spare parts inventory, and procurement of spare parts for the facility within the guidelines set.
- Equipment – Management of food industry equipment including: Sanitary Pumps, Valves, Piping, Cooking/Cooling Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Pneumatic Conveyance Systems, etc. Establish technical standards for the plant and vendors in alignment with Agrana Fruit US, Inc. standards and specifications in conjunction with US corporate engineering.
- Training – Develop and implement training programs for the maintenance teams in conjunction with US corporate engineering.
- Project Management – Manage multiple projects from concept to completion. Prioritize projects in conjunction with the overall plant maintenance and capital plan.
- Site Utility Management – Manage upkeep and proper maintenance of site utilities including Steam Boilers and Steam Piping/Equipment, Ammonia Refrigeration System, HVAC, Wastewater Pre-treatment, Electrical System, Air System, and Water Supply.
- Automation Supervision – Supervise proper maintenance and support of the automation system which includes servers, PLCs, Operator Workstations, and other general automation equipment.
- Communicate with maintenance managers at other Agrana US facilities and the Head of Engineering.
- Establish departmental KPI’s in conjunction with driving continuous improvement.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field with 5+ years management experience or proven maintenance management track record of 15+ years.
- Boiler House Management Programs – Boilers, DA Tank, feed water, chemicals, and associated processes.
- Ammonia Refrigeration – Compressors, Condensers, Evaporators, and associated processes.
- Electrical Systems – Transformers, Distributions, Drives, Motors, Arc Flash.
- Project, contract, and contractor management
- Automation Systems – PLCs, HMIs, Analog and Digital controls, Ethernet.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- General Facilities Maintenance
- Certifications (Preferred): Master Electrician, Boiler Operation, Ammonia Operation, HVAC
- Job Knowledge: SAP and MP2 experience a plus, HACCP, 3A Sanitary Design or EHEDG, Food Manufacturing GMPs
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio). AutoCAD, MP2, Rockwell RS Logix, Ethernet, and Automated Batch Control System knowledge a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills and fluent in English language
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!