Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Implementation Manager
- Job ID
- Melbourne or Remote, FL
- Other Location
Summary: The Salesforce Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing a contract encompassing the development, implementation and sustainment of a Salesforce solution. This includes planning, organizing, and oversight for the successful completion of program level goals and objectives. Duties include ensuring that all deliverables are delivered within scope, time, and budget constraints. This role interfaces with various levels of program leadership: Project Managers, task and functional leaders, Architects, subcontractors, and support personnel. Identified as the single point of contact (POC) in charge of the program. This position reports to the Salesforce Portfolio Director.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 10 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Manages several Project Managers, Site Coordinator Lead and other key roles
- Works closely with Technical Architects and application programming interface (API) resources
- Manages subcontractor resources and subcontracts\
- Establishes and implements strategies to achieve business results
- Manages the ongoing performance of the program or project after production
- Maintains and manages program profit and loss (P&L) financials, reporting on them to executive leadership
- Communicates and coordinates regularly with client stakeholders and third-party partners
- Works to influence others to accept program’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization. May conduct briefings with senior leaders within the job function. May at times be required to negotiate regarding operational issues and
- Maintains broad management and leadership knowledge to lead multiple job areas. Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the program/project.
- Experience with managing contracts valuing at $35M or more
- Experience with managing staffs of 40 or more people
- Experience with risk management and managing complex problems, that may require broad-based solutions that impact areas outside of immediate responsibility
- Ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a project manager and/or lead over 15 people or more
- A minimum of 5 years managing Agile projects
- Experience managing project and resources in the Federal I.T. space
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary
- Develop a resource plan, taking into account roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skills need, and core competencies to adequately and cost-effectively staff programs, projects, and resources while minimizing key person dependencies
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum organization; well versed in agile software development techniques,
- Experience in Federal contracting
- Experience in Health IT
- Leads Remote Resources
- Lead and collaborate with other members of software engineering group including our Software Architects in defining and maintaining product architecture
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements
- Exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic, aggressive environment
- Project/program management with Veteran Affairs
- Salesforce certifications and experience
- Cerner project management experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- PMP certified
- SAFe certified