SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Supply Chain Manager, Food Manufacturing, Brecksville, OH
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the further development and management of the Supply Chain Program Management Processes & Systems for Agrana Fruit US, Inc. including but not limited to: 1) Central Warehouse Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), 2) Plant level MRP, 3) AFUS consensus fruit purchase plan, 4) SAP BW Raw Material Explosion, 5) SAP BW Raw Material Consumption, 6) Supply Management Strategy, 9) Supply Chain Excellence
Supply Chain Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Central Warehouse MRP thereby ensuring sufficient stock coverage to the AFUS plants. Current warehouse footprint Premier Fort Worth, TX and Marengo Distribution Center, Marengo, IN
- Responsible for managing the AFUS Plant level MRP and subsequent coordination with plant level supply chain procurement
- Responsible for coordinating AFUS consensus fruit purchase plan by itme by customer with AFUS Purchasing Group, and approved by US Management
- Integral participant in the S&OP forecast process
- SAP BW Raw Material Explosion weekly and monthly approved process
- SAP BW Raw Material Consumption reporting
- Responsible for Monthly Supply Meeting with all functional areas (Purchasing, NPD, Sales, SC, etc). Coverage, issues, escalation, etc.
- Inventory allocation coordination when shortages occur. Coordinate with NPD, Sales, AFS, Plants, QA, FICO, etc.
- Fruit substitution, fruit reclass, discontinuation, and various other processes
- Inventory obsolescence resolution (due to formula change, under usage, launch failure, etc)
- Supply Chain KPI coordinator
- Obligation to act in accordance with the AGRANA compliance guidelines
Supply Chain Manager Job Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field. MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 7 years of logistics, planning/schedule
- 3+ years Supply Management experience in food & beverage
- 3+ years of MRP experience in any industry
- Experience with ERP systems required, preferrably SAP
- APICS or Supply Chain certification a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Fluent in English
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!