- Job Title
- Sales Technician
- Las Vegas, NV
- Other Location
Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Blood Hound is looking for a qualified person to add to their team. We offer a comprehensive suite of private utility locating and subsurface utility engineering (SUE) services to its diverse customer base composed of Engineering, Environmental, Utility, Surveying, and other Construction and Infrastructure.
Blood Hound uses the most up-to-date utility locating, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), and other technology to provide our customers with an advanced level of service. Blood Hound provides additional training to further expand and improve the knowledge and skills of our technicians.
The successful candidate will provide utility locating services while also building the business by developing and maintaining a customer base in the market.
Pay for this position is $22-$24/hour + commission
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- Opportunity for increased responsibility and career advancement
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- 100% Paid Training - We're invested in you, starting on your first day
- Company vehicle - All work-related expenses are paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal vehicle for work.
- A company laptop, phone and equipment
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- A 401(k) with company match
Your Responsibilities as a Sales Technician:
Sales Technicians are required to use advanced observational skills and deductive reasoning to identify, locate, and mark all utilities within a requested job scope. Ideal candidates will possess troubleshooting skills and be willing and able to learn new procedures and technologies. Manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered, by identifying potential customers and developing relationships with the customer base.
What We Need from You (Our Requirements):
- Must have at least 1 year of locating experience with a demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus
- Manage the locate schedule with the CSR team
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing and potential clients
- Identify potential customers and set strategies to align customers with our recommendations
- Candidates must be able to pass a ‘fit to work’ physical examination
- Overtime, after-hours work and be available for some overnight travel
- Detailed-oriented and ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Range
- $22.00 None to $0.00 None