- Job Title
- Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- ELMWOOD PARK, NJ 07407
- Other Location
- National Search/Remote Role
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ or Remote in the U.S.
Our client has been servicing SMB’s for over 10 years. They help their clients with their IT and cybersecurity by delivering 24x7 services including NOC monitoring, help desk, project work and a full suite of security services. Their clients & industries include financial, auto dealerships, real estate development, property management, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. Our client continues to gain recognition as an elite technology and security solution provider and is proud to be listed as one of the top 500 MSP’s & top 200 MSSP’s in the world!
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Architect with the ability to take a set of requirements and turn them into a full-fledged architecture and design that is the blueprint of a successful solution.
As the right candidate, you must have experience designing, configuring, installing, migrating, and supporting IT environments, with an emphasis on Network Buildouts, Azure/AWS Cloud deployments & Email Migrations. You must also be comfortable with the design/implementation of standard IT infrastructure - routers and switches, storage, servers, and virtual environments. Our client will expect you to handle tactical daily functions that will be required to deliver services to customers promptly and effectively.
You will also serve as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for clients on an as-needed basis, providing best practice compliance consulting, systematic issue analysis, root cause analysis, and general technology consulting.
- Collaborate with vCIO’s Account Management & Sales team
- Work with clients through the design and proposal stage
- Design solutions that mesh ideally with an enterprise environment.
- Recommend best practices for the entire solution.
- Comply with all technical and business requirements.
- Scrutinize project constraints to analyze alternatives, mitigate risks, and conduct process re-engineering, as necessary.
- Select the technology stack and perform a resource evaluation.
- Act as a liaison between the technical and sales teams to convert requirements into outcomes.
- Conduct an architectural system evaluation.
- Analyze technology environment.
- Define a collaboration framework.
- Analyze technical and business requirements.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
- Create a solution prototype.
- Take part in the technology selection.
- Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture.
- Control the solution development.
- Collaborate with project management and IT development teams.
As an ideal candidate, you must have experience with:
- Infrastructure and engineering design.
- System security measures.
- Cloud development (Azure/AWS).
- Server and Network administration including Exchange
- Project and product management.
- Previous experience working for an MSP
- ConnectWise, Automate/Manage- Sell is a must!
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including PTO and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.