Implementation Specialist (Remote)
- Job Title
- Implementation Specialist (Remote)
- Job ID
- LAS VEGAS, NV 89120-3146
- Other Location
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our client’s office! Las Vegas is their home, but their team can be found all over the U.S. They all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing they all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference.
From the moment you walk through our door, you know something is different. Our client may have been around for a while, but they’ve still got a vibrant startup feel. Their people know each other by name, they get involved with dynamic projects that challenge them to innovate, and they work together with a smile because their roles allow their strengths to shine.
If you go back to 1997, you’d find our CEO working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system. Fast forward a couple decades later, and our client continues to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data.
So how do they use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more they help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. Our client cures the healthcare providers’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients.
Now for the fun part: they’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, their team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help our client bring them to life. Interested in joining an award-winning Top Place to Work in Las Vegas? Read on!
Our client is a seeking a high-performing Implementation Specialist a ‘jack of all trades’ type of person who is capable of providing all aspects support of our products/services to the company’s clients and can handle a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment. If you can adapt to constantly changing priorities, and are experienced in wearing many hats, you may just be the perfect fit.
As the Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding the customers, their needs, their business processes, and their challenges in order to guide them through the process to engage the company’s solutions. You will partner with the customers while working in lockstep with the Customer Success Managers (CSM) to achieve a best-in-class customer experience.
- Execute implementation project plans, at the direction of a Project Manager, based on customer needs, resources, and timelines as part of a project team.
- Implement project support processes and tasks from the start through multiple phases and stages of delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve overall customer experience through the NPS scores.
- Maintain cross-functional relations with partnered CSM for each delivery.
- Help with integration and deployment to ensure that customer needs are met, and any issues are resolved in an expedient fashion.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company.
- Highly organized and high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage large accounts with a focus on prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: you have the unique ability to talk technical details and how they translate into business success, in the same conversation.
- Strong drive to learn.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation plus and extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive compensation and benefits program.
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work.
- An annual employee bonus program.
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO).
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Excellent Retirement Savings program.
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day!
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.