Customer Success Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Customer Success Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- LAS VEGAS, NV 89120-3146
- Other Location
Customer Success Manager
Ever been to the City of Lights? Chances are you drove right past our client’s office! Las Vegas is their home, but their team can be found all over the U.S. They all have different backgrounds and skills, but there’s one thing they all do really well: use data to make a BIG difference!
If you go back to 1997, you’d find our CEO working late nights writing a software program that would give every pharmacy the ability to transport its customer database to a new system.
Fast forward a couple decades later, and our client continues to help pharmacies and other healthcare organizations safely manage their data. So, whenever they need help with data conversions, analytics, archiving and more, our client is the company they call!
So how do they use all that data to make a big difference? Well, it all comes down to advancing patient care. The more they help healthcare companies manage their data with ease, the more they can focus on what they do best: improving the lives of their patients. Our client cures the doctors’ data headaches, so they can cure their patients!
Now for the exciting part: they’re expanding into some really exciting opportunities, and to do that, their team must do the same! New projects underway that require some great people to help them bring them to life.
Interested in joining them? Read on!
Our client is a seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated leader to join their Customer Success Team. As the Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. You’ll closely with the company’s customers alongside all internal teams to ensure their services are delivered successfully.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in an enterprising working environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers by staying in constant communication and efficiently resolving issues with alternate solutions.
- Provide insight and relay the voice of customer with internal teams and manage expectations with both internal and external teams.
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively evade dissatisfaction or lost business and ultimately drive retention or additional business.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Conduct weekly, quarterly and annual customer success reports to ensure customers optimize our product/service, issues are resolved proactively, and customer goals are met.
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Excellent time-management, organization, and project management skills.
- A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology.
- Technically minded but solutions oriented.
- At ease demonstrating product functionality, ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases.
- Have a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial attitude.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation plus and extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive compensation and benefits program.
- In office (Las Vegas) or remote work.
- An annual employee bonus program.
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO).
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Excellent Retirement Savings program.
- An opportunity to become part of a team and a culture that makes a difference to our clients every day!
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.