Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
API Marketing Consultant
- Job Title
- API Marketing Consultant
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
Summary: looking for an experienced Marketing and Outreach Manager to inform current and potential consumers the value of the VA’s APIs in order to maximum the number of Veterans benefiting from the technology. The candidate must leverage strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop and execute a clear, effective strategy unique to each family of APIs. This strategy will include measurable objectives, targeted consumers, and the supporting rationale for all aspects of the strategy.
The candidate will interact with potential API consumers and work closely with client product owners at the VA, product managers within Liberty, and the API engineering development teams.
This is not a technical role but will require the candidate to learn what the APIs are, how they work, and the value they bring to consumers.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Years of Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience desired
- Increase the number of Veterans using applications that leverage our APIs
- Communicate with current and potential API consumers to understand their needs and how VA can best work with them
- Create outreach and marketing material to inform current and potential API consumers about what is available and the value of using VA’s APIs
- Work with internal and external customers to define and measure KPIs for each stage of the API customer marketing funnel and report status to internal and external audiences
- Measuring customer satisfaction with APIs built and determining how to maximize customer satisfaction
- Evangelize VA APIs internally and externally to VA
- Increase the Lighthouse product brand and promote the current functionality of the service capabilities
- Proven experience executing a successful marketing campaign
- Excellent communication with current and potential API consumers to understand their needs and how VA can best work with them
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Experience in generating press releases
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in agile development teams
- Experience responding to proposals with 7-10 business days’ time as well as longer efforts
- Flexible scheduling and overtime may be necessary to support night and weekend activity during proposal periods
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience with Shipley BD and Proposal Methodologies
- Experience in working and establishing releationships with authors and editors of news articles
- Experience with Federal Governance structures (FAR, SDLC)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.