Senior Legal Assistant - Ponte Vedra, FL
- Job Title
- Senior Legal Assistant - Ponte Vedra, FL
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Ponte Vedra, FL 32082
- Other Location
Our client is a law practice focusing on healthcare and business law located in Ponte Vedra, FL. They are looking for a Senior Legal Assistant to join the practice supporting 2 to 3 lawyers. The right candidate for this job has great critical thinking skills and a curiosity that drives their desire to grown and learn. They focus on providing first class support to partners, clients and visitors. They are reliable and trusted to work under minimal supervision when required and have a “can do” attitude resulting in stepping up to help others when needed.
- Draft grammatically correct documents (letters, memos, reports, emails, faxes etc. including from markups transcribe from dictation).
- Proofread and edit documents to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Provide administrative support to Partners and Associates with the preparation of client work such as legal documents, contracts, operating agreements
- Prepare client bills, budgets and process final invoices (working in conjunction with the firm’s finance team).
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings, events, and conferences.
- Monitor incoming emails and respond appropriately.
- Answer, screen, and make telephone calls in a professional, timely manner.
- Upload and organize due diligence documents in virtual data rooms;
- Assist with special projects.
- Required Skills
Five plus years working as an administrative assistant
Three years of experience working in a business law firm
Type of a minimum of 65 words per minute with minimal errors
Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word), Adobe, legal document management software and legal practice management applications.
Use of Centerbase Legal & Litera Softwares and NetDocuments a plus.