Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
HealthShare Integration Engineer
- Job Title
- HealthShare Integration Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summay: The Intersystems HealthShare Integration Engineer is responsible for integrating with Veterans Affairs systems. The Intersystems HealthShare Integration Engineer will work with Stakeholders and Business Analysts to design, develop, deploy and maintain the system and associated integrations.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical discipline; Masters Preferred, Certifications Highly Preferred
Required Years of Experience: 10 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs development tasks to support installation, configuration and customization of InterSystems HealthShare products like Unifed Care Record (UCR), Patient Index (PI), Access Gateways, Edge Gateways, etc. for development of a Health Information Exchange.
- Plans and coordinates the implementation of systems, enhancements and/or upgrades to current systems.
- Develops and documents unit test cases to validate software and configuration changes.
- Analyzes and resolves all HL7 message data format issues, and any interface failures between systems.
- Configures software code interfaces between InterSystems HealthShare/HealthConnect products to VA systems.
- Supports all SDLC activities in accordance with industry best practices, as well as the government’s product lifecycle processes.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity. Participates in special projects as required.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation and training materials.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings and project progress. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Offers innovative technical solutions to evolving customer requirements.
- HealthShare Health Connect HL7 Interface Specialist Certification
- InterSystems IRIS Core Solutions Developer Specialist Certification
- Experienced with the InterSystems technology stack, i.e. Caché, Healthshare and Ensemble in a Healthcare environment
- Experienced with technologies such as: APIs, RPCs and clinical application code using Caché Mumps Caché Object Script, SOAP APIs or REST APIs
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Dynamo, Cassandra
- Experienced in integration projects with healthcare-specific standards (HL7, CCD, C-CDA, X12, FHIR, etc.)
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes evolving information
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Demonstrates advanced trouble-shooting skills to resolve production problems, support, maintain and enhance assigned systems
- Ability to interact directly with all levels of the organization to assist in the development of application requirements and to make system recommendations
- Demonstrates knowledge of integrated systems and their dependencies
- Experience with DevOps processes, Releases, Automated Builds and Source Code versioning/merging/branching desired
- Working knowledge and experience with Agile development process
- Current VA access
- Experience working with AWS