Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Entry-level Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Job Title
- Entry-level Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Join our team in warm and sunny Central Florida. Ten minutes from beaches, the Space Center, and less than an hour from our world-renowned theme parks.
This entry level position is for our thriving Salesforce practice. You will begin virtual, but be expected to phase into the Melbourne, FL office to collaborate with others, post COVID. Liberty believes in growing their talent and before being allocated to a project, Liberty supports training, mentoring and obtaining the respective Salesforce certifications for your career journey
Summary: The candidate for this position will be part of a 5-9 member team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions for our clients. The Salesforce Solutions Engineer may create, maintain user stories, acceptance criteria and execute test scripts for our federal client. The candidate will participate in requirements development and ensure adherence to best practices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable demonstrating to clients and leading User Acceptance Test events at the conclusion of sprints. The candidate will be responsible for delighting our clients.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline. Salesforce certifications highly preferred but not required.
Required Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and willing to invest the time and effort into studying and preparing for Salesforce certification exams
- Analytic skills for application during the entire Agile cycle especially during requirement analysis, documentation, execution, and reporting of test results
- Must have good writing skills to document test artifacts
- Must be willing to learn how to write test scripts for nominal and non-nominal scenarios
- Must have good communication skills interfacing with intra project team members and external clients
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Agile Development or Software development life-cycles, requirements, and software documentation and associated technologies/tools
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Adept at conducting research.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.