Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
NodeJS/ AWS Developer
- Job Title
- NodeJS/ AWS Developer
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Node JS Developer will be responsible for deployment and maintenance of network applications. The Developer will create back end components, oversee the exchange of data between servers and users, and connect applications with the other web services. The Developer will also support front-end development team by integrating web-based applications.
Required Education: BS degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration
Required Years of Experience: 10 years of development experience with 5 years of cloud programming experience, or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Design and maintain all server-side network components.
- Provide support to front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Develop applications by writing clean, testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action.
- DocumentNode.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards – such as IEEE OSE reference model – as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solution of the application platform, across the API, and the external environment/software application.
- Provide AWS development support; Provide support to Scrum Master to develop AWS based applications.
- Well versed in AWS tools and programming methods.
- Solid knowledge of AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS Lamda, AWS API Gateway, and NodeJS.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Client Server and Web Enabled Corporate applications including network topology.
- Well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Thorough knowledge of data modeling skills using automated tools.
- Extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- VA or other Federal Government experience.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus