Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Lead Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- Job Title
- Lead Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The lead developer builds software using languages and technologies of the MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365). The lead developer creates applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. The lead developer writes functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. The lead developer should be a team player and excellent communicator. The developer analyzes customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. The lead developer’s goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 10+ years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Experience with Azure, API Management tool
- Experience working with multiple integration layers.
- Experience with understanding current Dynamics 365 code base, and external integrations with minimal support.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, SOA principles.
- Leads team meetings effectively and works as a link between technical development team and senior management team
- Maintains an effective liaison among disparate teams: Development, Management, Operations & Maintenance
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365) and .NET programming languages, and Azure platform.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing code base
- Ability to multi-task, Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Work with multiple internal/ external teams as part of the SDLC process.
- Proven work experience as a lead developer
- Comfortably leads a team of 5-10 developers
- Creates entities, reports in Dynamics 365
- Develops Scheduling mechanisms and workflows in Dynamics 365
- Has expertise in Dynamics plug-in development using C#.NET
- Worked as Dynamics 365 integration developer interacting with external systems through APIs
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 URS is highly desirable