BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
- Service Delivery ensures the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals. SDM’s coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery.
- Part of this focus area includes providing capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume. This provides the customer the tools to focus on shrinking or growing their resources to align with their mission. SDM’s leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep this information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
- SDM’s engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions. The role of the SDM is to evaluate the customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS). Customers are asked to score each question on a 1-5 Scale, one (1) being the lowest score and five (5) being the highest. Monthly metrics are provided to the GPMO to help them fully understand the customer’s satisfaction with our overall IT support.
- SDM’s facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer. The focus of these meetings include incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
- TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Must demonstrate familiarity (technical and performance requirements) with existing customer IT systems and segments.
- Experience with verification and validation activities and DR resolution.
- Understands the "why" behind the customer needs and can clearly articulate it to others.
- Highly organized with the ability to strategically think about operational needs and opportunities, while always taking a customer and partner-centric approach.
- Ability to inspire and work collaboratively with individuals of highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment and effectively communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving large, complex systems.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in working with Federal customers in highly classified areas.
- SharePoint Design.
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word).
- Remedy (Service Request and Analytics modules).
- Project Management experience.
- Requirements Management experience.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills