Administrative Assistant (NYC)
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant (NYC)
A nationally recognized and highly regarded non-profit organization in New York City (Long Island City) seeks an Administrative Assistant to help facilitate using the law as a vehicle for motivating urban teens to strive for academic success. This is an outstanding opportunity for a recent college graduate who plans to attend law school within two years or intends to pursue higher education in a related field. The successful candidate must be willing to make a two-year commitment to the position. Salary is $30,000-$35,000, depending upon experience.
- The Administrative Assistant will provide assistance to a law-related education program in furtherance of its program goals and objectives.
- Correspond via phone and email with attorneys, school administrators, parents, and students
- Database maintenance
- Assist with virtual events
- Collect and record attendance sheets, homework assignments, and evaluations
- Create manuals, flyers, invitations, and newsletters
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, and Google Drive applications
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms and Zoom
- Strong research, writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task under a deadline
- The successful candidate must be willing to make a two-year commitment