Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
DevOps Engineer - 2nd shift
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer - 2nd shift
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
Summary: We are looking for a DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Work on maintaining and evolving an AWS cloud infrastructure in the GovCloud region that provides services to veterans.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Software Engineering, or related field
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 2-5 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Perform various development activities for support including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring for various APIs hosted in the cloud.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering team to design continuous integration best practices, deploy applications and automate operations and processes.
- Develop infrastructure deployment automation scripts for seamless upgrades avoiding downtime. and processes to support uptime SLA requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, QA, and production environments to maintain uptime commitments.
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry and engage with client facing teams to consult and potentially help to implement DevOps practices.
- Perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations and assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for manual and automated testing.
- Four years of experience with general system delivery.
- Two years of experience with DevOps automation tools, like Jenkins, Packer, Terraform, Pulumi, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development.
- Experience with scripting languages, including PowerShell, Bash, PHP, Python, Node, or Ruby.
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows administration.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including off-shifts and weekends
- AWS certifications.
- Experience with using AWS services such as CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience with continuous monitoring and logging tools, including Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, AlertManager, PagerDuty, Pingdom, Splunk.
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (CSP), especially AWS.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.