Commercial Litigation Associate (NM)
- Job Title
- Commercial Litigation Associate (NM)
Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney (Santa Fe)
A full-service law firm with approximately 470 lawyers across eight states that prides itself on diversity, equity, and inclusion seeks a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney to join its team in Santa Fe. Relocation assistance is provided as well as paid time off to apply for admission to New Mexico, if required.
The Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney will have the opportunity to manage complex litigation matters that cover the full spectrum of business relationships and broad range of remedies in every forum that handles business disputes—federal, state, trial, appellate, and medication. The successful candidate will have five or more years of top tier law firm experience, an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Energetic personality and ability to work in a team environment
- A strong academic background (law review, law journal, moot court, trial advocacy team)
- Law school transcript required