Media Producer / Project Manager
- Job Title
- Media Producer / Project Manager
- Job ID
- Midtown Manhattan, NY
- Other Location
Since 1997, NetRoadshow has provided U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) compliant web-based solutions to the global investment banking and asset management communities. Our custom-built solutions include streaming media, telephone conference, document delivery and other products which enable the communications between the buy-side and sell-side financial firms in markets around the world.
We believe in hiring great people and getting out of their way. Our culture still has a lot of good things carried over from our early days: independence, personal responsibility, cross-functional work, a "getting things done" mentality and, most importantly, empowerment at every level to make choices and speak out. As we grow both in market share and diversity of products, we are looking to keep all these good things while building more structure and organization around how we operate in order to multiply each other's efforts and scale.
Media Producer / Project Manager – New York
- Shift Requirements are Weekends and Monday-Tuesday
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET Saturdays
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET Sundays
- 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM Mondays and Tuesdays
- Days off are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
We are looking for a customer-focused media production professional to work in our Midtown Manhattan office. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, comfortable with handling confidential information and focused on quality control, yet able to handle several tasks simultaneously. You must be proactive, able to speak and write effectively and take pride in your daily work. Our business is fast paced, so you must be able to complete tasks within tight deadlines and adapt to changes at a moment’s notice. Your job duties will include audio and video recording and editing, both in our office and on-location around New York City, creating online presentations using client-provided materials and client support via telephone and email.
- Exposure and experience using audio and video editing software (such as Adobe Premiere, Vegas Video or Sound Forge) and experience in audio/visual production, including cameras, microphones, and lighting
- General knowledge of PC-based programs, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Acrobat and Photoshop
- Excellent customer service and data-entry skills
- Attention to detail and quality checking of work is a priority
- Experience interacting with C-level executives
- Ability to thrive under pressure, deadlines and demanding clientele, with a flexible mentality
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision coverage.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.