- Job Title
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Other Location
The essential job functions for the Underwriter role would include:
· Underwrite Conventional loans to verify completeness, accuracy and compliance with organization, state and agency requirements.
· Demonstrate and maintain an up to date and sound knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines offered by the Organization, DU/LP agency, investor guidelines and risk assessment tools utilized to decision wholesale home mortgage loans.
· Evaluate borrower(s) profile including but not limited to all income documentation, tax returns, credit reports, preliminary report, judgements, bankruptcy documents and appraisals.
· Analyze and calculate income documentation such as personal and business income statements and ensures all necessary documentation is requested to support final loan decisions.
· Exhibit good judgment, conduct reasonableness test and issue sound quality credit decisions.
· Determine accuracy and completeness of files; ensure organization processes are met.
· Demonstrates proficiency in automated underwriting systems (DU/LP).
· Maintains a sound level of knowledge of secondary market activity, practices, and business/industry trends as they impact underwriting quality and origination activity.
· Maintain pre-established Customer SLAs and production level decisions within time frame set forth by the Organization.
· Communicate effectively with broker partners, sales partners and internal operations staff and management. Maintain Service Level Agreements outlined by the organization.
· Assist in clearing Quality Control and Pre-Fund Quality Control Audit. Assist in obtaining documentation to clear investor requirements or repurchase responses and/or rebuttal reviews.
- Required Skills
2 years Underwriting
- Pay Range
- $80,000.00 Annually to $100,000.00 Annually