Clinical Care Coordinator
- Job Title
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting patients to reach health care goals.
Standard hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
• Performs basic analytic reports.
• Training of Medical Assistants/Providers regarding QI and Care Management.
• Participates in the preparation of Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) accreditation and renewals.
• Accountable for data entry, auditing, and monitoring patient’s health care data for care coordination and quality improvement initiatives.
• Answer phone calls, emails, and questions to address patient concerns and provide patient guidance
• Schedule patient visits and answer any pre-visit questions.
• Responsible for population health data entry and tracking of patient outcomes
• Assists in coordination and evaluation of activities to assure compliance with regulatory organizations.
• Participates in quality improvement activities.
• Actively participates in clinic meetings with a focus on providing input that promotes cost-effective outcomes and quality care.
• Keeps management informed regarding potential issues related to regulatory agency requirements.
• Refers to management cases or incidents that may be potential risk to the clinic for purposes of loss prevention.
• Acts as an advocate for underserved individuals with sensitivity to each client’s unique needs.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Graduate of a Medical Assistant program.
Minimum of 4 years work experience in the healthcare industry which must include a significant amount of direct patient care.
Bilingual – English and Spanish desired.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Lone Star Family Health Center (LSFHC) is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy of LSFHC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. LSFHC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. LSFHC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants. LSFHC provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.