SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job ID
- Dayton, OH 45405
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Supply Chain Manager, Food Manufacturing, Botkins, OH
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management of all activities and functions associated with raw material receiving and warehousing, finished goods warehousing and shipping, production scheduling, full maintenance of a physical inventory program to include operations consumption of materials, and oversee administrative staffing in procurement, scheduling, Accounts Receivable. The Supply Chain Manager fully oversees the warehousing and shipment of all finished product to our customers in a quality and on time delivery status.
Supply Chain Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities to assure production scheduling is created and presented to operations group to meet efficiency of processes.
- Manage the daily activity of raw material receiving, handling & warehousing and raw material consumption reporting
- Manage the daily activities of the finished goods warehousing and shipment of finished products to our customers
- Develop continuous improvement to areas of responsibility based on key performance indicators
- Develop, maintain, and administer the raw material cycle counting program to include full responsibility for the required physical inventories
- Active member of the Botkins Food Safety Team
- Actively support plant safety team initiatives and ensure work environment is safe for employees
- Responsible for the direct development and performance tracking of 8 direct reports
- Ensure that all hourly employees in direct areas of responsibility receive necessary training for safety and job skills development
- Participate in establishing, monitoring, and achieving plant operational targets and goals
- Manage budgetary aspects of direct areas of responsibility contributing cost control measures and capital project direction for those areas
- Manage aspects of “outside” activity to include management of entire tote inventory, dumping of waste fruit, recycling programs for the disposal of plastic, cardboard, metal, wooden pallets
Supply Chain Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in warehousing and inventory management.
- 2-5 years or progressive supervisory and management experience in a warehousing, shipping, materials control, and inventory control role.
- Willing to consider candidates with less years of management experience with strong educational foundation in Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of SAP operating systems or other like ERP system.
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong Computer skills proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working Knowledge of GMP and HACCP program requirements including the application of principals, concepts, practices and standards
- Previous experience with Continuous Improvement Disciplines with direct involvement in one or more of the following (TQM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
- Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Strong Planning Skills
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!