- Job Title
- HR Generalist
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Other Location
Our client is a growing and innovative third-party fulfillment (3PF) company that is the chosen fulfillment provider to the most successful and progressive digitally native companies seeking to maintain their brand identities. They partner with their clients to build custom fulfillment solutions and grow businesses fast. They’re adding new fulfillment centers to their nationwide network and are using state of the art warehouse technology and robotics to help their employees and company achieve higher throughput and greater success.
The best. The brightest. Stars-in-the-making. That pretty much sums up what our client looks for in every person they hire. If you’re ready to hit the ground running and feel like you could teach our client a thing or two, then we just might need to meet you!
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join their growing and dynamic team at their Jacksonville, FL location.
As the Human Resource Generalist, you’ll run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department at the respective site, including hiring and interviewing staff, assist in the administration of pay, benefits, leaves of absence, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of Human Resources experience preferred
- SHRM-CP a plus
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
Benefits & Culture:
Our client’s employees enjoy competitive benefits, generous paid time off and holidays, and a company culture that builds collaboration and camaraderie.
They’re a productive and happy team of people and robots, working together to get things where they need to be. If you’d like to join them, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.