BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: As a DevOps Engineer on our team, you'll use your development expertise to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best – innovate. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience using the latest open source Cloud tools, including Kubernetes and Docker, and expanding automation using modern techniques and languages while developing software that will improve government services access. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the DoD.
- Secret clearance
- 5+ years of experience in IT with a focus on network, system, and security design
- 2+ years of experience in using Microsoft Azure with a focus on setting up and architecture environments for the migration of applications
- Experience with creating Infrastructure as Code/Infrastructure as a Service (IaC/IaaS). IE Terraform/CloudFormation
- Experience working in DevOps/DevSecOps environments for software and infrastructure deployments
- Experience with evaluating and recommending changes to current policies, procedures, and standards
- HS diploma or GED and 10 years of experience in a professional work environment with IT Infrastructure
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing Cloud solutions
- Experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to the Cloud
- Experience with services and software, including kubernetes, Windows/Linux servers, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock
- Knowledge of the DoD accreditation processes
- Ability to work through challenging security requirements and maintain compliance
- 8570 Certification, including Security+
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills