BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Knowledge Manager
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20032
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, shared drive, and SharePoint.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis (metrics). Duties include, but are not limited to, developing computer code to automate the collecting and processing of data.
- Produces results of analyses in graphs, charts, tables, and metrics. Prepares products to describe and document findings and activities.
- Plans and performs data collection for projects, determining types / sizes of sample groups and prepares data for processing by organizing information and checking for inaccuracies.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence. Demonstrates ability to guide teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- Develops, creates, and executes a knowledge management strategies and frameworks to integrate and synchronize knowledge management across DO, including, but not limited to, knowledge creation, capture, sharing (collaboration), use, and transfer. Ensures consistency, standardization, integration, quality assurance, and compliance with applicable policies.
- Works collaboratively with program staff to identify and prioritize types of knowledge to develop and capture.
- Establishes and maintains processes to ensure knowledge management efforts are shaping strategy and informing key decision making.
- Fosters development and use of best practices and improve outcomes and initiatives.
- Creates collaborative tools to facilitate sharing of ideas that are of use to colleagues, and other partners. Assist with maintaining the Office's websites to include SharePoint website and Office Roster, by updating information and posting documents.
- Provides support to program staff to establish and nurture communities of practice/learning communities.
- Creates or implements automation tools to realize efficiencies in administrative and operational processes including, but not limited to, records management, manpower analytics, and operational support products.
- TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- Minimum of (5) years of experience working with MS SharePoint; current knowledge on MS Office Suite and experience conducting data and statistic manipulation; and be certified as an Administrator on MS SharePoint.
- Strong skills in typing/keyboarding, organizing, and Microsoft Office Professional applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applicable programs.
- Tableau experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Successful completion of MS Certified Solutions Expert, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills