BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative Staff Officer
- Job Title
- Administrative Staff Officer
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20032
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
- Draft, process, track, coordinate, update, edit, file, and maintain paper and electronic documents. Prepare unclassified and classified mail for distribution.
- Receive, track, log, communicate, and monitor organizational tasking actions.
- Maintain appropriate records regarding correspondence, travel funds, supplies, equipment, space allocation, and expendables necessary for the orderly conduct of operations. Records can be kept in paper or electronic files.
- Prepare and assist travelers in preparing Orders, Travel documents, and Vouchers for Temporary Duty (TDY) travel. Orders may be processed in the DTS and/or hard copy formats.
- Assist with escort duties for "uncleared" personnel in secure work spaces.
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings and all requirements (Video Tel conference, Speaker Phones, etc.).
- Process staff packages, military/civilian letters. award recommendations, and internal/external memorandums.
- Update relevant databases such as shared drives. SharePoint, and shared drives. Serve as a training focal point by coordinating advanced training and by serving as a liaison between Career Development Officers and individual offices within DO.
- Reviews Equal Opportunity (EO)/Inspector General (IG) materials related to DO activities or personnel for classified information; review DO documents, redacting them as necessary in support of law enforcement investigations related to DO programs or personnel; coordinate with both internal/external entities in an effort to discover potentially classified
- TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a poly
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in administrative or operational support (Collection Management, Targeting, Desk Officer, etc.) to DoD or IC elements.
- Experience in DoD or IC elements to be sufficient to ensure the contract employee understands military terminology, appraisals, travel, and awards.
- Strong skills in typing/keyboarding, organizing, and Microsoft Office Professional applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applicable programs.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills