Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Part time Teleprompter Operator/Presenter
- Job Title
- Part time Teleprompter Operator/Presenter
- Job ID
- Washington D.C., DC
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty is searching for a Part time Teleprompter Operator/Presenter based in Washington, DC. The main responsibility will be to operate the teleprompter system using Auto-Script software for live and recorded events. Other duties will include filling in at various studio positions such as, Audio, Technical Directing, Floor Directing, and Directing when needed. Applicant will have a willingness to be on camera to present scripted materials on a wide range of VA topics.
Required Education: Associate degree or higher in a business or multimedia discipline
Required Years of Experience: 2 years, or 6 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Prepare the teleprompter scripts prior to the live shows, maintain an organized archival system of the teleprompter scripts and run the teleprompter equipment during rehearsals and live events.
- Script preparation - ensure there are no errors (misspellings, repeated/copied words or paragraphs, etc.) within the teleprompter script by reading through each script, noting any edits/corrections that need to be made, and contact the Director/Producer or the Virtual Events Producer about making a change in the script.
- Ensure the teleprompter scripts located in the presentations folder are the correct scripts for the broadcast on a given date. This entails reviewing scripts to ensure that all corrections have been made and saving it the appropriate version (1.01, 2, etc.).
- During rehearsals and live events, use Autoscript Software to support Teleprompter function, taking direction from the Director/Producer and the Floor Director. Edit scripts during rehearsals as necessary.
- Operate Autoscript software for script editing and prompting of sessions.
- Assist VA Producers with onscreen recordings, including reading poll questions or introducing talent.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.