BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Senior SharePoint Developer will lead a SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 development team, managing, overseeing, and providing quality control for the work of junior personnel. The team will provide Microsoft Office SharePoint development across 9 networks and over 100 web applications (MS .NET and MS IIS Server web development). Team will apply proficiency in web-authoring and version control tools for Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft SharePoint Designer, and other Microsoft Office SharePoint technologies. The team will also provide system and software development services that include gathering and analyzing requirements for approximately 5+ developed applications per week, documenting specifications, designing flowcharts and wire diagrams, preparing test plans, designing system configurations, performing and assisting with integration tests for 20+ web applications per week. The Senior SharePoint Developer will also organize the team to write 10 different required documents (i.e. SOPs, “How-To” guides, testing plans and results, accreditation, etc.) for all applications. The team will provide training for staff, end users, and managers of web and portal sites, using customer approved training delivery methods, training plans, training curricula and materials. The team will coordinate with the customer to ensure all work maintains a standard look and feel throughout network web sites. All work, including web development and project support, shall be performed in accordance with the policies, regulations, and guidelines of DOD/IC customers and Intelink Management Office (IMO). The Senior SharePoint Developer is also expected to understand and follow Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Roles and Responsibilities, and ensure the team’s work product is in compliance.
- TS/SCI clearance
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above and a Computing Environment Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science related field (example: Information Technology Management, Cyber Operations, System Engineer, Software System Engineer, etc.) or High School Diploma/Associates Degree and 10 years’ experience in the identified specialty.
- At least 8 years of experience in the following areas:
- SharePoint Development (including customized code, and creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- A solid understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office System and its integration with SharePoint
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community,
- Experience with using SharePoint as a designer, creating pages, and using Web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Nintex forms, Nintex workflows
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills