- Job Title
- Repair Administrator
- Job ID
- Lombard, IL 60148
- Other Location
Our client designs and creates high-precision timepieces with an uncompromising commitment to design excellence. For over a century, they’ve established a global reputation, playing a pioneering role in the development of the wrist chronograph. Renowned for its spirit of innovation, our client has earned a place of privilege in aviation, science, sport, and technology. They manufacture their own movements in-house, and the quality of every watch is confirmed by its status as a certified chronometer.
As the Repair Administrator, you will provide administrative support for the Service Center. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will assist with data entry such as logging in of repairs, entering estimates, and coordinating with other Service Centers for repairs, as well as other office administrative and logistics duties. Our client is seeing someone who is customer-service oriented, detail-oriented, and can prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Maintain an accurate customer repair database, ensuring all information is entered accurately and timely.
- Communicate in a clear and timely way via email and phone with customers regarding repair status.
- Coordinate with Repair Center Manager, Watchmakers and Spare Parts Coordinator to ensure limited turnaround time of repair. This includes checking due dates, backorders, special promises, warranty obligations, and comebacks.
- Assist in opening packages containing repairs delivered from various couriers and log-in all incoming watches.
- Pack and ship out all repairs, ensuring watch is properly packed and insured with all customer items returned, warranty information is returned, and proper shipping labels and invoices are printed.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ professional experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Preferred skills and prior experience with an ERP system.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.