Regional Account Coordinator
- Job Title
- Regional Account Coordinator
- Job ID
- WILTON, CT 06897-4004
- Other Location
Our client designs and creates high-precision timepieces with an uncompromising commitment to design excellence. For over a century, they’ve established a global reputation, playing a pioneering role in the development of the wrist chronograph. Renowned for its spirit of innovation, our client has earned a place of privilege in aviation, science, sport, and technology. They manufacture their own movements in-house, and the quality of every watch is confirmed by its status as a certified chronometer.
Regional Account Coordinator
As the Regional Account Coordinator, you will support all inside sales for the Toronto office in collaboration with the Regional Account Executive (RAE) responsible for the region. You will perform a variety of inside sales tasks including inventory management/product availability, order/return processing, retail and wholesale pricing and all aspects of customer support. Your overall focus will be on sales growth of the company to take advantage of every opportunity in the wholesale network.
- Distribute watches from weekly shipments to wholesale and retail networks, respecting account standing, sold orders, Boutique and Showroom stock, age of order, etc. ensuring store level guidelines are met.
- Respond to calls and emails from authorized dealers with superior customer service. Provide product availability, retail pricing, model numbers and any other essential information needed to support the wholesale network.
- Process orders and returns with special attention to model numbers and prices. Replace sell-out, especially Top Range products.
- Maintain mini inventory as required by global headquarters as well as strap/bracelet/buckle stock levels. Revise budgets as necessary.
- Act as liaison for any special orders (i.e. special, corporate, celebrity/partner, military and closeout orders) to include watches offered, pricing, delivery deadlines and discount. Process orders, change G/L accounts when needed, send order for approval and coordinate delivery and resolve any matters that arise.
- Closely monitor vault activity, and coordinate with Logistics, IT and Accounting for any issues that may arise.
- Keep track of consignment merchandise and rep lines; monitor store memo monthly to see if anything sold or should be returned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Special preference for retail or luxury goods experience
- Experience with ERP software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, calculate and understand figures in operations such as discounts, percentages and exchange rates.
- Fluency in French a plus
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.