Operations Specialist, Solar
- Job Title
- Operations Specialist, Solar
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77092-8809
- Other Location
With over 20 years of history and experience, our client is a leading residential energy servicing solution provider for the solar and energy efficiency sectors. Backed by the expertise of residential energy professionals and an industry-leading network of service and maintenance partners, they offer customers a comprehensive, end-to-end servicing solution. Through their nationwide partner network, our client is equipped to provide services in active residential energy markets across the country and is prepared to meet the needs of a rapidly expanding residential energy sector.
Solar Operations Specialist
The Solar Operations Specialist reports to the Asset Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of a dynamic, fast paced work environment. On daily basis, you will work closely with your team members and various departments both, internal and external.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing work order pipeline, coordinating client and PV system issues with internal departments and external service providers, communicating with analysts to resolve any production or monitoring related issues and providing on going monitoring support.
- Record and maintain logs of service requests, work or services performed, invoices, and other dispatch information in CRM system.
- Generate and maintain reports to track fleet performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Work with management and performance analysts to manage existing and new asset’s performance in company’s portfolio.
- Work with Homeowner Support Team to resolve escalated homeowner issues.
- Escalate technical support issues to internal and external resources.
- Track and manage install/O&M partner’s performance metrics and KPIs.
- Review, record, and process partner invoices.
- Work with vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Work with O&M partners to control service pricing.
- Maintain and manage relationships with install/O&M partners.
- Create and maintain reports related to assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM case management software desired.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other similar data visualization software preferred, but not required.
- Experience in distributed energy, solar, and/or retail power preferred.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.