Jr. Project Analyst - Entry Level, Recent graduates encouraged to apply!
- Job Title
- Jr. Project Analyst - Entry Level, Recent graduates encouraged to apply!
- Job ID
- Johnson City, TN 37601
- Other Location
Founded in 2002, LabConnect provides global central laboratory services including routine and esoteric laboratory testing, kit building, sample management, biorepository, and scientific support services for biopharmaceutical and CRO clients in support of their clinical trials. LabConnect is a central lab headquartered in Johnson City, TN. We’re looking for professionals that share our core values of building long-term successful relationships, self-awareness, passion to excel, creativity, and interconnectedness.
To provide financial support to the Senior Analyst and Project Manager as assigned. The mission of the position is to support the accurate reporting of the financial position of each project internally.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to)
- Responsible for project set-up in an ERP system, client billing support, and other financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Assist in financial support to ensure the operational effectiveness of the project.
- Maintain all project data in the ERP system and on Sharepoint
- Prepare reporting and financial analysis for the Finance team and issue findings and variances to plan.
- Identify and highlight potential issues related to project financial risks that impact company profitability.
- Perform project analysis using different sources of information to support the decision-making process.
- Bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics or Business Administration preferred
- 0-3 years related work experience preferred
- A commitment to accuracy and quality while working under set deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful
- Experience with project costing and budgeting in an ERP application
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude and customer service skills
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.