SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Lead Product Developer
- Job Title
- Lead Product Developer
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44113
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Lead Product Developer, Food Manufacturing, Brecksville, OH
Agrana Fruit is seeking a Lead Product Developer that is responsible for all customer’s projects and innovations through the development of the customer contact, project design, research, formula design, product sampling and trial and launch procedure. The Lead Product Developer manages Product Developers to ensure they have the appropriate tools, support, and resources to adequately service all our customers’ needs.
Head of Procurement Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all development and innovations for specific customer accounts. This involves receiving the brief, structure of the project, required research, formula development, sample submissions, risk analysis, trial and launches and all customer contact.
- Prioritize and manage all product development efforts within the customer team to adequately service our customers.
- Develop and manage a sensory program and other tools, which help us to understand the impact parameters such as shelf life, ingredient substitutions, and processing have on our finished products as perceived by consumers.
- Research new ingredients and concepts so that they can be applied as an improvement, cost reduction, or innovation, which enables us to excel above our competitors.
- Reporting of Product Development activities to Head of NPD, such as samples shipped, time spent per customer, and project progression so that the information can be shared with other departments.
- Establish and manage regular meetings with operations groups to ensure timely trial production and launches.
Head of Procurement Job Requirements:
- BS in Food Science or Food Technology.
- 5 years’ progressive experience in Product Development.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of stabilizer systems, colors, flavors, and other food ingredients.
- Strong personal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, Windows, Microsoft Office, etc. SAP Experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities seamlessly.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!