Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Lean Agile Architect
- Job Title
- Lean Agile Architect
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Agile Architect is an effective leader and change agent who delivers Agile Architecture to enable the creation of business value. The position requires a Lean-Agile Leader to recommend, implement and support a Lean-Agile model to support the Department of Veteran Affairs supply chain management. This position will model leaner ways of thinking and operating so developers learn from their example, coaching, and encouragement. They enable autonomy and encourage mastery to grow the development community’s knowledge base and skill set. This position will need a self-starter to embody a new way of working, participate in creating the organization’s (Implementation) Roadmap, and help accelerate the adoption as Lean-Agile leaders.
Required Education: Bachelor’s in business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Apply scaled agile principles to managing trade-offs between functionality, cost, risk, and sustainability
- Ensure designs can be implemented in small batches with continuous integration/continuous delivery deployment model
- Communicate solution context and intent to Agile teams and trains
- Establish intentional architecture guidelines and enable flexibility to allow emergent technology
- Prepare architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Steer architecture decisions, support risk and issue resolution, participate in Management Review and Problem-Solving during Program Increment execution
- Define, implement, and monitor quality practices, including CI/CD and DevOps
- Ensure that technology decisions made within an ART work end-to-end across components in a Solution
- Ensure that Solution complies with Portfolio technology strategy
- Enable Lean-Agile transformations and coach Lean-Agile practitioners
- Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer, SAFe Architect or SAFe Program Consultant.
- Experience successfully implementing SAFe or lean-agile in organization.
- Preferred experience implementing SAFe or lean-agile in a Federal Government program.
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time