Join the Parkview Team
We are the Best Place To Work, Practice Medicine & Receive Care
Registered Nurse Medical-Surgical 2-South
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse Medical-Surgical 2-South
- Job ID
- Pueblo, CO 81003
- Other Location
Are you ready for an opportunity that honors your skills as a Registered Nurse in a Medical Surgical setting? We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join one of our Medical Surgical teams at Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, CO.
Parkview is a 370-bed acute care teaching hospital that is privately owned and governed. Parkview provides a full array of benefits including tuition reimbursement, health insurance, an on-site Health & Fitness Center, and child care.
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Job Responsibilities:
- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- To provide nursing care to patients in the acute care setting within the scope of license.
- Provide safe and effective care for adult medical/surgical ortho/neuro patients.
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Education and Job Requirements:
- Current Colorado RN License (or Nurse Licensure Compact)
- College Degree
- Previous Med/Surg experience preferred.
- Immunization Record (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B Series)
- Current CPR card
- Current BLS certification required
Parkview hospital offers a team focused atmosphere, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic employee and community-centric culture. Our technology advancements and easy access to care continues to make us a leader in healthcare and the largest employer in Pueblo, CO. We are extremely proud of our achievements and national recognitions, such as being ranked as a High Performing Hospital in Orthopedics by the U.S. News & World Report. Come experience for yourself why we are known for being the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care! If you would like join our incredible team at Parkview Medical Center, apply today!
Chris Saavedra at 719-569-4766 firstname.lastname@example.org