Channel Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Channel Sales Manager
- Job ID
- DALLAS, TX 75252-5880
- Other Location
Our client, Motus Labs designs, manufactures and markets robot actuators and drives. They are truly disruptive, having been conceived and under development over a period of years by the founder, a veteran automation and robotics engineer. With an innovative new design, their drive uses mating surfaces instead of traditional gear teeth - resulting in a lighter, lower cost robot providing the ability to open new applications.
Channel Sales Manager
As a Sales Leader, you’ll develop, manage, and support the Motus Labs' Channel Partner relationships, with a focus on enabling consistent revenue growth across their entire partner ecosystem.
- Develops and manages Channel Partner relationships, promotions, programs, and account activities
- Maintains, reports, and manages accurate revenue/volume forecasts to the business
- Coordinates effective Channel Sales campaigns and sales initiatives with Channel Partners, to drive revenue
- Engages with Channel Partner end users, when called upon, to support selling efforts
- Effectively manages purchase order submissions and order processing tasks with/for the Partner
- Acts as the first-line liaison between Motus Labs and the Channel Partner
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with the Channel Partner for planning and execution purposes
- Participates in industry trade shows and market events, as required
- Works in conjunction with a dedicated Sales Engineer to fully support Partner project initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the Robotic and/or Industrial Motion Control market sector
- 5+ year history of successfully working within a Channel Partnership structure
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue goals
- Minimum Education – BS, with a focus on Business Administration and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral, in a professional manner
- Confident in public speaking scenarios and in the use of digital job aides
- Comfortable in working in a team environment, while individually motivated
- Proficient in CRM systems
- Effective negotiation skills
This role is based out of Motus Labs' Dallas, TX headquarters and is split 70%/30% between office time and travel. Three clean references will be requested of all qualified candidates, confirming successful job history, and referenced skill sets.
Motus Labs values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Motus Labs is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.