|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
- Job Title
- Training Instructor
- Job ID
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 11543
- Other Location
The Program Executive Office (PEO) for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) International Integration Program Office (PMW 740) is acquiring training services for its portfolio of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) C4I Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) cases.This requirement is for training services, including curriculum development as well as execution and facilitation of courses, in support of C4ISR capabilities being delivered under PMW 740’s FMS cases. Dynology is hiring multiple Training Instructors to support the training services on this project. The work will be done in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
**Must be a US Citizen and hold an active Secret Clearance.
- Development of training courses, curriculum, and associated documentation.
- Execution/facilitation of courses at OCONUS locations, designed to teach the skills necessary to maintain, operate, and administrate RSNF Systems.
- Train-the-trainer training, instructor training, and training courses (concept and fundamental courses, system specific courses, and team training courses) shall be performed both in-person and virtually.
- Five+ (5) years of experience with USN Communications equipment maintenance; three+ (3) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Five+ (5) years of experience in military or industrial training positions that require the application of technical knowledge of the field.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series).
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university OR Certification as Navy Instructor (Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) 9502) and five+ (5) years of related (training and technical) experience.
- US SECRET security clearance.
- Certification as Navy Instructor (NEC 9502) or Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506).
- Certification as Master Training Specialist.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) processes).
- Experience interacting with foreign senior military/government officials.
- Experience conducting training OCONUS.
- Experience providing training to foreign nationals.
- Master’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university.