BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Capture Manager
- Requirement ID
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Capture Manager is responsible for maximizing the probability of winning a particular business pursuit by leveraging resources, relationships, and processes in support of an aggressive growth agenda. Duties include:
- Apply expertise across the business development life cycle from opportunity identification, capture, and proposal development through contract startup for intelligence community and DoD clients
- Drive market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts in support of expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipeline
- Manage capture processes and effectively communicate to senior internal management as well as and external partners
- Leverage stakeholders relationships within the intelligence community, DOD and government clients; advance those relationships into strategic partnerships
- Lead negotiations with industry partners to build unique teams in support of complex procurements
- Lead capture for complex and technology-based bids, including identifying and understanding clients’ requirements and buying patterns, developing technical solutions, and building a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience with:
- Management of complex IT / Software solution development for Government clients
- Leading and winning capture efforts for 25 - 50+ FTEs, and developing complex technology-based solutions
- Reviewing, strategizing for and replying to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, White Papers
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external business relationships with clients and industry partners
- Using CRM; Sharepoint sites; Pipeline management tools and databases to manage and execute the capture life-cycle
- Successful execution of all phases of a large multi-year capture effort, including strategic planning, teaming, proposals, market, or competitive and price-to-win analyses
- Leading teams and stakeholders through the capture process
- Intelligence Community and DoD business development / capture
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience developing complex technical IT/Software solutions
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills