Careers at Source2
- Job Title
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Orlando, FL 32789
- Other Location
In-person training in our Winter Park office is required for this position. Keeping our employees safe is a top priority. Source2 adheres to CDC guidelines for all in-office interactions to mitigate the risks of COVID-19.
Once training is complete, individuals in this position will have the opportunity to work from home.
The schedule for this position will be Saturday - Wednesday. The training will take place Monday through Friday for two weeks. After training the Saturday - Wednesday regular work schedule will begin.
Are you looking to build a career in the recruiting and HR industry? Are you flexible, organized, and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As one of our Recruiting Coordinators you will help select the best drivers in the industry to satisfy our clients and keep our roads safe. We are looking for aptitude, interest, and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
At Source2, we partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 / hour.
We are hiring immediately and would like to have this position start Tuesday, 8/25.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruiting Coordinator:
- Coordinate and organize applications and leads.
- Screen driver applicants to fill existing openings.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company hiring guidelines and available driving positions.
- Extend offer to potential applicants who meet company qualifications.
- Schedule and confirm attendance with qualified drivers for orientation.
- Highly motivated to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting goals using effective time management skills.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook.
- Ability to exchange information effectively in a concise and logical way and be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Delight applicants with top notch customer service during every interaction.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great telephone etiquette and take pride in crafting grammatically correct emails.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) retirement plans.
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
- Saturday-Wednesday work week.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.