BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain CI poly prior to start)
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED with 12 years' experience
- Associates with 10 years' experience
- Bachelors with 8 years' experience
- Masters with 6 years' experience
- PhD with 4 years' experience
- Be part of team that designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software and systems that contain logical and technical solutions.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Determine stakeholder needs.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Determine software needs, analyzes software capabilities to resolve problems on managed programs.
- Collaborates with designers and/or engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of data processing systems.
- Apply extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Able to communicate and present clear technical approaches and findings.
- As a member of a team, be able to work with others and collaborate on all technical needs.
- Java developer in front end, back end, middle tier databases.
- Experience in development environments such as Java, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, Oracle 11g, Weblogic, and some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache).
- DOD IAT Level II certification i.e CompTIA Security+ CE
Work Schedule: Shift Schedule: This is a second shift position, Monday-Friday, 2:00PM - 10:00PM.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills