BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Training Evaluation Specialist
- Job Title
- Training Evaluation Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
Required Education: B.A., B.S. in Statistics, Data Analytics, IO Psychology or related field
Required Experience: Minimum of 0 – 5 years’ experience in a professional environment
The Performance Management team collects, analyzes, and reports academic metrics to evaluate course quality and alignment with stakeholder needs. The Team structures training evaluation strategies to provide recommendations to improve academic effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment.
- Administers and processes end of course evaluations.
- Utilizes Tableau to generate daily reports and create thoughtful visualizations.
- Provides expertise in data analysis to make recommendations.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Aptitude for data analysis and visualization, including experience using industry leading data visualization tools (primarily Tableau).
- Ability to challenge assumptions, explore multiple perspectives, work through problems, and resolve ambiguity.
- Ability to engage effectively with business managers and provide recommendations to leadership in terms of effectiveness and alignment with organizational strategy.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses high levels of initiative, mental agility, attention to detail, and a history of delivering quality products on time.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to consult and collaborate with clients to uncover performance and behavior gaps and recommend strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data using a variety of statistics and methods
- Experience creating visualizations in Tableau
- Demonstrated experience using visualization tools to present data analysis
- Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing information to provide data-based recommendations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Experience conducting focus groups
- Experience administering surveys and developing survey questions
- Experience and/or familiarity with instructional standards and frameworks, and evaluation models to include Kirkpatrick
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the IC and NGA
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills