Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
RMF Support Analyst
- Job Title
- RMF Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32940
- Other Location
Summary: The Risk Management Framework (RMF) Support Analyst guides Liberty ITS programs through our customer’s RMF Process, ensuring program personnel know what tasks must be performed, when they must be performed, and how they are performed. The Analyst effectively leverages their detailed knowledge and familiarity with Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) RMF processes to advise our programs in successfully securing an Authorization to Operate (ATO) by the required date, raising any concerns that may impact the ATO being granted. Using their thorough knowledge of cybersecurity principles, concepts, policy and regulations, the RMF Support Analyst performs a quality review of the Information System (IS) System Steward’s eMASS control implementation verbiage to ensure it is clear, concise and accurately depicts how the security and privacy controls are met. Working with program members and the IS Owner, the Analyst identifies IS risks and possible mitigation measures, documenting these in various risk reports and Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
Required Education: Bachelor degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required
Required Years of Experience: 4-7 years’ experience in cybersecurity, at least two of those years being RMF experience, preferably with the VA; 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for the required education
- Possess hands-on experience processing an IS through a Federal government RMF process, preferably under the VA’s RMF program
- Ability to translate technical IS configurations into non-technical documentation
- Knowledge of RMF requirements and automated tools to validate compliance with these requirements
- Knowledge of business process engineering, requirement engineering, and testing practices
- Possess the ability to create/analyze requirements accountability records
- Ability to verify that software and its documentation are compliant with applicable requirements
- Ability to work in a team with diverse backgrounds
- Are proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask multiple project
- Hands-on experience with security tools like Data Leak Protection (DLP), Nessus/Security Center, Nagios, Splunk, eMASS, etc.
- Existing VA Position of Public Trust background investigation
- Microsoft SharePoint management
- Experience working in an ISO/CMMI/DevSecOps environment
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience
- Minimum of a Security+CE; CISSP or other advanced ISC2/ISACA/GIAC security certifications preferred