Pricing & Review Coordinator
- Job Title
- Pricing & Review Coordinator
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Pricing & Review Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Pricing & Review Coordinator to join our team.
This position is responsible for compiling medical, workers' compensation, disability, education and life information for client renewals and communicating this information to appropriate department representatives.
Under intermittent supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Compiles medical, workers' compensation, disability, education and life information for client renewals.
- Inputs ancillary or missing client data into the renewal worksheets and the database.
- Prepares and distributes re-evaluation requests to appropriate personnel.
- Acts as primary contact with the Records Department for the management of the Pricing and Review client files.
- Compiles monthly disability reports, assigns claims to applicable clients and enters data into the master report.
- Copies renewal worksheets, distributes to Client Renewal Department and places in the Pricing and Review client file.
- Assists with compiling, reviewing and analyzing data related to direct cost pricing.
- Participates in the Disaster Recover Plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree or equivalent is required.
- One to two years industry experience with related skill sets or a similar position is required
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Principles, practices, and procedures of Health and Welfare Pricing, including advanced medical terminology, benefits structure, and renewal of existing client base; methods and techniques related to reviewing health and welfare exposure, pricing and maintaining reports and records.
- Modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment; performing basic business mathematics calculation; general office clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems; operating fax, copier, and data entry software including AIMS, MS Access, Excel, Word, Windows and other vendor software such as PSM.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and business contacts; working under intermittent supervision; limited problem solving; analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.