- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, TX 76131
- Other Location
Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm located in Fort Worth, TX. A few of their specialties include engineering and inspecting of home and commercial foundation designs, external wall/wind bracing designs, retaining wall designs, soil testing for residential and commercial foundations, and a wide variety of inspections before, during and after the design process.
Creating a memorable first impression, you will be the face of the company to the public and our employees. Your familiarity with company standards, carrying out all general administrative duties including meeting and greeting visitors and clients and directing them to their appointment or meeting place will be essential to our success.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly on multi-phone line system.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Type emails, correspondence, reports, and other documents using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Access. Scan and copy using a variety of printers.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties.
- Communicate and coordinate with other admins and technical staff on project needs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of administrative office experience is required.
- Excellent phone etiquette and able to multi-task.
- Professional appearance, business casual.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Punctual – Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package (100% employer paid option available). Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.