|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Foreign Disclosure Officer II
- Job Title
- Foreign Disclosure Officer II
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring a Foreign Disclosure Officer to support our client at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. DTRA safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences. Dynology Corporation is hiring a Special Security Officer – Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) to support a mission critical project in Fort Belvoir, VA. An active Top Secret security clearance is required.
- Prevent collection of information about U.S. personnel and activities by adversary.
- Prevent unauthorized release of information to foreign nationals and Governments.
- Assist in the development of FD policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of FD processes and procedures to address DTRA mission, travel, and foreign visitors to DTRA facilities. This includes assisting with reviews of internal processes and information.
- Develop and present FD presentations to a diverse audience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Five (5) years of experience as a Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO)
- Completion of the U.S. Army Foreign Disclosure Officer Certification Course GS401.CU (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in the foreign disclosure arena
- Knowledge of NDP-1
- Familiarity with OPSEC, security declassification, and security requirements before releasing CUI or CMI to a foreign entity.
- Experience in preparing and submitting staff packages through the coordination process
- Ability to prepare well-written products and strong communications skills, including public presentations.
- Ability to work well with others, especially in a team format
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have a Top Secret Clearance to be considered.