BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Swimlane Developer
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: Secret Clearance and DHS EOD.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
5+ years of professional experience
Metronome has an immediate need for a Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) developer. The ideal SOAR Developer is someone who is process driven, efficient, and strives to remove tedium from daily workflows. The developer will provide an Agile DevSecOps approach to the modernization of cybersecurity operations, along with responding to emergent development requirements from Security Operations. The ideal candidate will be flexible and ready to work within a DevSecOps model, which includes incident response operations and development engineers participating together in the entire lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support.
- Automate Security Incident Response processes providing the ability to analyze and resolve alerts from existing security tools leveraging a single stream management system
- Develop and maintain custom Swimlane applications for ESOC IR workflow (e.g. create custom application to automate intelligence gathering)
- Assist with process development and process improvement for Security Operations to include creation/modification of SOPs, Playbooks, and Work instructions
- Organization of requirements into user stories that are Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small and Testable
- Integrate SOAR platform with other security tools and APIs to execute automated workflows
- Author, test, and maintain automation scripts/workflows within SOAR platform
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient and reusable Python code
- Review, debug, and resolve technical issues throughout all stages of SDLC
- Coordinate with System Administrators, Engineers, and ISSOs to provision service accounts and/or grant required permissions
- Measure effectiveness of process improvement and automation efforts via metrics and KPIs
- Experience with SOAR platforms such as Swimlane, Phantom, Demisto, etc
- Experience in security process mapping, security process analysis, security process improvement concepts, models, and best practices required
- Proficient in Python scripting
- Experience as a SOC Analyst and/or Incident Responder
- Experience authoring SOC SOPs, playbooks, work instructions and/or other process documents
- Familiarity with Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) and/or Elastic Domain Specific Language (DSL)
- Proven Experience building consensus and managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in DevSecOps environment
- Swimlane Certified SOAR Administrator (SCSA)
- Swimlane Cerrified SOAR Developer (SCSD)
- Client-facing federal consulting and business analysis experience
Required Certification: One of the following below.
- CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills