If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Benefits Admin/Specialist
- Job ID
Benefits Specialist – Peru, IL
Our client located in Peru, IL is looking for a Benefits Specialist to help administer their health, welfare, retirement and wellness plans at multiple locations.
- Responsible for interpretation, application, and communication of benefit plan/policies to employees.
- Manages the relationship between client and its Broker(s) and Benefit Vendor(s) to ensure key strategic goals are attained.
- Manages and monitors the Client's Wellness program.
- Responsible for HRIS System benefits portal maintenance, data file accuracy, and monitoring/approving employee personal changes
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in HR or related field; but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for education.
- Four years’ experience in HR and/or benefits administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of HIPPA and the ability to discuss sensitive information accurately and with complete confidentiality.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as, excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in ADP, Excel, Word, and Power Point; ability to learn additional online service provider websites.
Please apply here or send your most recent resume and some times that work to speak about the position to AngieK@FlexExecs.com