- Job Title
- Maintenance/Landscape Worker-Part-Time
- Job ID
- Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Other Location
Resort Maintenance / Landscape Worker
Verde Ranch RV Resort in Camp Verde, Arizona is seeking Maintenance/Landscape Workers to attend to the RV Resort facilities with integrity and attention to detail. We strive to maintain an attractive and well curated environment for our guests. Maintenance team members perform a variety of general grounds, vacation rental and pool maintenance in the resort.
- Ensure the RV Resort grounds are cared for and inspected according to standards. Ensure lawns and landscaping are manicured appropriately, including weed treatment, raking, shrub and tree trimming, and other tasks requiring standard landscaping equipment.
- Inspect irrigation system regularly to ensure it is working properly and repair as needed.
- Complete routine maintenance and minor repairs to rental homes, facilities, resort grounds and streets, including minor building, HVAC, plumbing, pool, irrigation, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Provide janitorial services in all buildings and common areas as instructed by manager.
- Inspect playground, equipment, pool/spa, and other recreational amenities to ensure proper operation and complete repairs as directed by manager.
- Perform water testing and other maintenance duties related to well-water systems, sewer systems, or on-site meters if applicable.
- Ensure pool cleanliness in accordance with county and city standards, including testing chemicals.
- Conduct snow removal if applicable.
- Operate propane fill station and propane tanks for resort’s rental units.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Passion for customer service and creating a memorable guest experience.
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours and ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings. Availability to respond to resort needs during non-business hours while on-call.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general maintenance techniques and repair work, including plumbing, electrical, landscaping and janitorial work and proficient skills in operating various power equipment and hand tools.
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment and commercial machinery.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive golf cart and/or community owned truck.
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet.
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.