If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- HR Manager
- Job ID
Regional Bilingual Human Resources Manager-Payson, UT
This HR Manager will provide human resources leadership and tactical HR generalist support for the Payson facility with the potential for multi-site HR support and oversight. This position is responsible for executing HR strategies and initiatives including, but not limited to, managing employee relations, talent acquisition, talent management, performance management and other human capital initiatives. This role will partner closely with Operations leadership to deliver on business objectives for the facility to support the growth and success of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required; discipline in Human Resources or Business Management preferred. Masters in HR or Organizational Development a plus.
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner generalist experience in a manufacturing plant setting administering performance management, compensation programs, recruiting and employee engagement programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and politically savvy.
- Through knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel skills).
- Experience working with an HRIS solution including processing HR transactions, supporting or processing payroll and benefits
- Spanish speaking a must
- PHR or SPHR a plus